Education & Human Resources
As a global company, YouGov has a vast wealth of experience in the fields of education and human resources with much of the work having originated in the Middle East.
Using a range of quantitative, qualitative, online and offline methodologies and tools, our consulting team has conducted and collaborated on numerous research studies in MENA including:
- Market landscape, sizing and segmentation for potential new market entrants
- Workforce planning to assess market demands and gaps
- Parent and teacher satisfaction
- Employee engagement and satisfaction
- Trends driving parent and student education choices in the marketplace
- Policy and thought leadership
- Attitudes & perceptions studies
- Pricing research
YouGov offers a range of services which allow our clients to choose and customize their final level of reporting depending on their needs, timelines and budgets. Deliverables range from basic tables of results, to additional statistical analysis and interpretation, to strategic advice from our industry experts.
YouGov operates a pure research online panel of over 4 million respondents in 37 countries globally. These respondents represent a wide range of ages, socio-economic groups and other demographic types which allow us to access hard to reach groups and create nationally representative online samples. Our Middle East & North Africa and South Asia panel currently has over 500,000 members across 21 countries.